Monday, October 4, 2010

Bridge to my shop


I am going to take you on a tour of my environment so you can get an idea of who I am and what I do every day. I live in the middle of a small town (about 60,000) on one third acre which has a ditch running diagonally through it. I love this ditch, it divides my home side from the shop/garden/studio side. The racoons and possoms love the ditch also. I built this bridge years ago and it is the strongest thing I have ever built. It is an arched steel structure and concrete then a veneer of slate. I cross it every moring, coffee in hand, to "go to work"! Tomorrow I will show you what I see on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be hard not to be inspired in a place like this.. I suppose you've done all the iron work too.

    ReplyDelete