Friday, October 15, 2010

Blogs and comments

http://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?ArtID=45020Tab=Blog This link is to my blog on the ArtWanted site. In it you will find the day to day battle with cancer and the voodoo doctors that I went through. I go back and forth from this blog to that one. I have more "followers" on that one but switched to this one because you can't leave comments on the other one! So, on one blog you can't leave comments and this one you don't leave comments! What's a guy to do?

3 comments:

  1. What you do is stop counting the comments and accept that your friends are still reading your posts every day. You were a handsome young man at 17. Now at that age I would not now want anybody to see what i was like. I was playing in a band I think that is probably enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Zen Master for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok Jerry here's my comment ... even though we don't always leave one. we do read it... so be happy !! We hear you !

    ReplyDelete