Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cuts and Bruizes

Well, crap!  I just cut my fingers pretty bad so I am taking a break from welding!  Bandaged up and, of course, there is no pain at all.  That is part of the problem with neuropathy, can't feel anything but cut glass and electrical shocks in my hands and my feet are just plain numb.  It is my fault.  I knew better.  I should have done a better job clamping the metal to my work table.  I didn't and the grinding made it go flying and it smashed into my fingers!  I didn't even feel it, just noticed the blood everywhere!  First I found the piece on the floor and then I went into the house for clean up and bandages.
     This is a downside to neuropathy.  I haven't found the upside yet but I am still searching for it.  I think I will go have some breakfast and then back to work!  I am happy that I can do it at all.
My other blog is Here.

5 comments:

  1. Well Gee Jerry, Do we need to get somebody to come watch over you? Just Go have some breakfast... you can't get hurt doing that .!! unless you burn the bacon.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch!!! Hope your finger will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerry that is tough!So sorry to hear of your misfortune. Similar story to Ally...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooeeeee! Hope it gets better really soon!

    ReplyDelete