Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Out Door Kitchen

When I stop finding projects to do I will be dead.  I showed you my 600 pound picnic table and it was just looking too isolated by itself.  I decided to create an outdoor kitchen!  I first removed the little window in the existing shed then I stuccoed the entire wall, added the concrete counter complete with sink, then extended the counter, adding a fire pit and charcoal grill.  I may add a propane burner, there is plenty of room.  I will test this out next Sunday with the first bar-b-q  of the season!  I still have to make the benches for the table.

2 comments:


  1. The outdoor kitchen is a luxury and should be treated as such.
    It is a place for family and friends to enjoy each other's company while swimming in
    the pool or just entertaining a full house, [www.gvshopfit.com] please visit bellow
    foodservices equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see that you are still keeping yourself very busy Jerry. Wish you were over here. I have moved house and could do with your expertise. LOL Ralph

    ReplyDelete